The iconic 7-Eleven Big Gulp is currently making a Summer expansion with five all new flavors across the country. The quintet of refreshing flavors are as follows:
- AHA Sparkling Water: a zero-calorie sparkling water with a lime and watermelon essence
- Craft Lemonade: lemonade made with real lemon juice, cane sugar, and natural flavors
- Replenish Zero: 7-Eleven’s popular private brand zero-calorie sport drink comes in an orange-mango flavor and is infused with vitamins A, E, B3, B5, and B6
- Power Berry by Quake: 7-Eleven’s private brand energy drink has B vitamins, electrolytes, and caffeine
- vitaminwater zero squeezed: sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia, this zero-sugar vitamin water beverage is the first zero-sugar enhanced water on the fountain, and contains electrolytes, vitamins B, C, and E, and minerals
Image credit, 7-Eleven.