Think you know all tehre is to know about the chicken nugget? Think again. This month sees Boston Market take an all new approach to the classic snack – roasting not frying. The new healthier approach is tolling out to all 315 national restaurants and according to the company, “are prepared with 100-percent all-white meat, taken from the best part of the chicken, and portioned into bite-size pieces. No two are alike. The nuggets are marinated with Boston Market’s renowned rotisserie chicken seasoning or spicy seasoning, depending on your tastebuds, to lock in flavor and make each bite as juicy as possible.”
The rotisserie nuggets are made to order, and come in a variety of options including:
- A small combo meal, including eight rotisserie chicken nuggets, one regular side, a fountain drink and a Boston Market dipping sauce, starting at $8.29
- A large combo meal, including 12 rotisserie chicken nuggets, one regular side, one fountain drink, and two Boston Market dipping sauces, starting at $10.39
- A la carte in Small (five nuggets and one dipping sauce, starting at $3.30), Medium (eight nuggets and one dipping sauce, starting at $5.20) or Large (12 nuggets and two dipping sauces, starting at $7.65)
- A Kid’s Meal, including five nuggets, one small side, one dipping sauce, one kid’s drink, and one cornbread, starting at $5.49
- A catering platter, including 80 nuggets and 10 dipping sauces, starting at $59.99
Image credit, Boston Market.