Hitting CPK menus right now, a range of new dishes with a Summery feel. The star of the show are the brand new California Focaccias, the brand’s take on the traditional oven-baked Italian bread.
The range of new items are as follows:
- California Focaccias: baked in a hearth oven and flavored with extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs
- Malibu: whipped goat cheese, baby greens, shaved parmesan, Mediterranean herbs and extra virgin olive oil, $9.29
- Smashed Avocado: fresh avocado, baby greens, fresh basil, chili and toasted sesame seeds, $9.29
- Spicy Honey Bee: spicy Capicola ham, gorgonzola, Mediterranean herbs and red chili honey, $9.29
- Avocado Super Green Pizza: cilantro pesto, smashed avocado, baby greens, cucumber, red onion, salsa verde, fresh lime and toasted sesame seeds, $15.49
- Spicy Honey Bee Pizza: spicy marinara, Capicola ham, Mozzarella, Gorgonzola cheese, Mediterranean herbs, red chili honey and wild arugula, $15.49
- Crispy Artichoke Salad: crispy artichoke hearts, whipped goat cheese, wild arugula and parmesan tossed in CPK’s champagne vinaigrette, $7.69
Prices listed are from the location closest to us in Salt Lake City. The two pizza additions are limited time specials only.
Image credit, CPK.
You must log in to post a comment.