With everyone’s pockets under price-pressure with rapidly growing inflation, Del Taco hope to help; April sees the update of their popular 20 Under $2 Value Menu, with a few new menu items up their sleeves.
Brand new to the value menu are Chicken Cheddar Rollers. Priced $1.29, they are made with:
- Grilled, marinated chicken
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Choice of three savory sauces
- green sauce (Original)
- creamy ranch sauce
- chipotle sauce
- Rolled, warm flour tortilla
Del Taco’s CMO Tim Hackbardt writes, ““In the quick-service category, we are continuing to see value menus disappear at a time when guests need affordable, flavorful and fresh-made food more than ever. We want to continue to be first in their minds as the go-to solution when inflation continues to shrink their wallet. To do this well, we know guests appreciate a wide variety of items and flavors rather than only three or four items or temporary discounted offers. Del Taco’s New Chicken Cheddar Rollers deliver on this promise with three new flavors made with fresh ingredients at a price that guests can count on every day on our 20 Under $2 Menu. Additionally, although not part of our value menu, we are just as thrilled to launch our next fusion flavor bursting versions of our Poppers drinks with two new prickly pear and kiwi thirst quenchers”
As Hackbardt mentions the Rollers are joined by:
- Purple Pear Lemonade Poppers – popping pearls that burst with kiwi fruit juice mixed with purple, prickly pear flavors and served over Minute Maid ZeroSugar Lemonade and ice., $1.99 for 16 oz., $2.99 for 24 oz.
- Purple Pear Sprite Poppers – Sprite and bursts of kiwi fruit flavored popping pearls mixed with sweet, prickly pear flavors over ice, $1.99 for 16 oz., $2.99 for 24 oz.
Image credit, Del Taco.