Just in time for the 2022 football season, Chili’s have debuted their all new happy hour and drink menu. When is that happy hour? According to Chili’s – Well, here’s the kicker (pun intended): when football is on, happy hour is on at Chili’s (subject to local requirements).
On the drinks side of things, the bar and restaurant are promoting “a 16 oz. Bud Light as low as $3 and a 16 oz. Modelo as low as $4, and fan favorite margs like our Tequila Trifecta and Straw-Eddy ‘Rita for $6.”
Several new drinks on the menu include:
- Chili’s Ranch Water – a Texas staple – Patron Reposado Tequila, soda and a splash of lime
- PB&J shot – Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Lemon Drop shot – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka shaken with simple syrup and lemon
- Green Tea shot – Jameson® Irish Whiskey shaken with Peach Schnapps and lemon sour, topped with Sprite
Meanwhile, in the kitchen guests can select from 10 new bar bites while cheering on their team, and they start from $5. Items include:
- Nine wing flavors – served with curly fries and house-made ranch
- White Queso Curly Fries – served with a side of house-made ranch and the option to load them up with bacon and jalapeños
- Chili’s Philly – thinly sliced steak, grilled bell peppers and onions, jalapeños and white queso served on a toasted buttery rol
- Molten Chocolate Cake – served with a sidecar of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
Image credit, Chili’s.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…