Plenty of updates to report on at California Pizza Kitchen this month. The brand have unveiled four new such selections, as well as two new cocktails and two new lemonade options for diners. The range of new releases include:
- Catalina Chicken Sandwich – breaded chicken breast, caramelized onions, baby greens, whipped goat cheese and Sriracha aioli, $15.74
- California Caprese Sandwich – Roma tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, fresh Mozzarella and CPK’s house-made Lemon Herb vinaigrette, $15.74
- Wild Mushroom + Brie Soup – wild mushroom and brie soup, cup $7.29, bowl $9.99
- Baja Crunch Salad – roasted corn & black bean salsa and spinach topped with crispy corn tortilla strips, toasted pepitas and CPK’s housemade herb ranch
- Oceanside cocktail – Gray Whale Gin is combined with Agave Lime and Fresh Basil
- Big Sur cocktail – Gray Whale Gin is combined with Monin Lavender, Agave Lime, Lemon and Fresh Lavender
- Golden State Lemonade – lemonade with Turmeric and Fresh Mint
- Desert Pear Lemonade – lemonade with Pear and Prickly Pear Cactus and Mint
Prices listed above are for the ala carte menu items, from the location closest to us in Denver, Colorado.
CPK have also expanded their Lunch Duos menu to include all 19 of the chain’s inventive pizzas . The special lunch offer runs 11.0 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. where diners can create their own lunch duo by pairing two items including a half sandwich or any 7-inch pizza with a salad or soup, starting at just $8.99.
Image credit, CPK.