This month see’s the biggest overhaul of the Dairy Queen in almost two decades according to information released from DQ this month. March sees a new menu of Signature Stackburgers unfurled, which includes the following five sandwiches:
- FlameThrower with fiery FlameThrower sauce, melted Pepper Jack, jalapeno bacon, tomato and lettuce, $5.29
- Loaded A.1. with A.1. Steak Sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, melted Sharp American and onion rings, $5.79
- Bacon Two Cheese Deluxe with melted Sharp American and White Cheddar, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo, $4.99
- Two Cheese Deluxe with melted Sharp American and White Cheddar, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo, $4.19
- Original Cheeseburger with melted Sharp American, pickles, ketchup and mustard, $3.69
The new burgers are offered as “one-third pound doubles and one-half pound triples, each cheeseburger is made with 100-percent seasoned real beef and served on a soft and toasted bun with a wide array of delicious toppings.”
Prices above from the DQ location closest to us in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Image credit, Dairy Queen.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…