This month see’s the biggest overhaul of the Dairy Queen in almost two decades according to information released from DQ this month. March sees a new menu of Signature Stackburgers unfurled, which includes the following five sandwiches:
- FlameThrower with fiery FlameThrower sauce, melted Pepper Jack, jalapeno bacon, tomato and lettuce, $5.29
- Loaded A.1. with A.1. Steak Sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, melted Sharp American and onion rings, $5.79
- Bacon Two Cheese Deluxe with melted Sharp American and White Cheddar, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo, $4.99
- Two Cheese Deluxe with melted Sharp American and White Cheddar, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mayo, $4.19
- Original Cheeseburger with melted Sharp American, pickles, ketchup and mustard, $3.69
The new burgers are offered as “one-third pound doubles and one-half pound triples, each cheeseburger is made with 100-percent seasoned real beef and served on a soft and toasted bun with a wide array of delicious toppings.”
Prices above from the DQ location closest to us in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Image credit, Dairy Queen.