Del Taco are bringing back their famous Crispy Jumbo Shrimp to satisfy seafood lovers everywhere. Beginning February 16th, Del Taco have also launched a new Buttery Garlic Parmesan flavor option to accompany an array of menu items, including tacos, stuffed quesadilla, and fries.
The Buttery Garlic Parmesan sauce is a smooth and savory flavor that will add a bold and delicious twist to your favorite Del Taco menu items. Guests can try the new Buttery Garlic Parmesan sauce with a range of new menu items as follows:
- Buttery Garlic Parmesan Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Taco – crispy jumbo shrimp, buttery garlic parmesan sauce, shredded cabbage and fresh house-made pico de Gallo, a warm flour tortilla and served with a fresh-cut lime wedge.
- Buttery Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Quesadilla Jumbo Shrimp Taco – grated cheddar cheese and signature creamy Queso Blanco, crispy jumbo shrimp, shredded cabbage, buttery garlic parmesan sauce, fresh house-made pico de Gallo, lime wedge
- Buttery Garlic Parmesan Fries – Del’s Crinkle Cut Fries, buttery garlic parmesan sauce and chopped cilantro
- Buttery Garlic Parmesan Carne Asada Fries – Crinkle Cut Fries, grilled carne asada, buttery garlic parmesan sauce and chopped cilantro
- Buttery Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce- available ala carte
As well as the new items Del Taco are also bringing back the Original Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Taco, the Original Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Quesadilla Taco and the Crispy Jumbo Shrimp Burrito.
Image credit, Del Taco.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…