More comfort food news, this time from one of the most well known sit down restaurants out there, Denny’s. Four new items are hitting menus nationwide. They include:
- Nashville Hot Chicken Melt – fried chicken breast in Nashville hot sauce, Swiss cheese, tomato, pickles and mayo on grilled Texas toast, $10.59
- The Big Dipper Melt – pot roast, melted Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, mayo on grilled Texas toast. Served with French onion au jus, $11.59
- Double Moons Over My Hammy Melt – double the ham, double the eggs and double the cheese, $11.39
- Mama D’s Pot Roast Bowl – pot roast, red-skinned mashed potatoes , roasted carrots, celery, onions, gravy. Served with dinner bread, $11.49
- Chicken Addiction Bowl – grilled chicken breast, whole grain rice, broccoli, grilled mushrooms, Alfredo sauce. Served with dinner bread, $10.99
Listed prices above all from our nearest Denny’s location in Salt Lake City, Utah.
It’s all about hitting that comfort sweet spot at Denny’s with the brand keen to underscore their Super Slam (starts at $6.99) is still on the menu. A massive platter that comes with two buttermilk pancakes, two sausage links, two crispy bacon strips, two farm-fresh eggs and hash browns.
Image credit, Denny’s.