Summer might still be here for the time being, but Dunkin is already getting a head start on the Fall flavors. Now available nationwide are a range of rainy weather drinks.
Three all new items will be available this Fall, include several old favorites. Here are the new items first with notes provided by Dunkin’s press team:
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: For the ultimate pumpkin experience, Dunkin’s new premium pumpkin pick, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, offers Dunkin’s Cold Brew – coffee steeped in cold water for 12 hours for an incredibly rich, ultra-smooth, full-bodied beverage – made with pumpkin flavor swirl, topped with the new Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam, and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar topping. Dunkin’s new Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam is light orange in color and has sweet notes of pumpkin and hints of warm spices such as cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg. The drink is served with a special sip lid so fall fanatics can enjoy the layers of velvety Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam and delicious bold Cold Brew to the fullest.
- Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refresher
- Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher – For delicious non-coffee choices to stay refreshed all fall long, Dunkin’ has two new options for autumn as vibrant as the fall foliage itself. The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refresher features Honeycrisp apple and cranberry fruit flavors and is made with Green Tea and B Vitamins for a boost of energy to keep you running throughout all of your favorite fall activities. The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher brings apple and cranberry flavors with notes of fall spices, combined with coconutmilk for a bright beverage that’s subtly sweet
Returning fan favorites are as follows too:
- Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte
- 100% Guatemalan Coffee
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees
- Pumpkin Donut, MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats, and Muffin
- Apple Cider Donut
If you’re a fan of the Fall season pumpkin spice craze – check out our ongoing roundup of all the companies offering Pumpkin spice flavors this fall.
Image credit, Dunkin.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…