Just in time for the cook out time of year – Honey Baked Ham have released an all new menu of BBQ treats, aimed at making life a little simpler. New items, including special bundles/packs include:
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich – pulled pork, sweet and tangy BBQ sauce, Duke’s mayo and pickle chips
- HoneyBaked Beans – heat-and-serve side dish, blend of great northern beans and black-eyed peas with Honey Baked Ham in a zesty sauce
- Build Your Own BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich 6 Pack – three pounds of pre-cooked HoneyBaked BBQ Pork Roast (heat & serve), side of pickle chips, six rolls and a one-pound fresh deli side – either Potato Salad or Broccoli Bacon Bliss
- Summer Meal Packs – a variety of options including a signature meat choice of ham, turkey, two heat-and-serve sides like Cheesy Potatoes au Gratin and Tuscan-style Broccoli, and Kings Hawaiian rolls. Each bundle serves four to six people.
Following these are a number of specials in test markets too:
- HoneyBaked Lettuce Wraps – Honey Baked Ham or Turkey Breast, baco, fresh vegetables wrapped in green leaf lettuce. Available in select store locations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Texas
- Take ‘N Bake Sliders – Kings Hawaiian rolls, Honey Baked Ham or Turkey, Swiss cheese, a sweet and savory brown sugar garlic butter and a side of pickle chips. Available in select store locations in Michigan and Illinois. Serves 4
Image credit, Honey Baked Ham.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…