November sees IHOP add six new items to their menu – all with a comforting eye on the chilly season. New to the menu are these items:
- Winter Wonderland Pancakes: two buttermilk pancakes with blue vanilla swirl, mini marshmallows, powdered sugar snow, served alone, or with choice of breakfast combo, $8.99 full stack, $4.99 half stack
- Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes: two buttermilk pancakes with vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, whipped topping, powdered sugar, $8.99 full stack, $4.99 half stack
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake: vanilla ice cream with real milk & hot chocolate, whipped topping, chocolate drizzle & mini marshmallows, $3.99
- Cali Roasted Turkey Melt: roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin whole milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado & mayo, grilled multigrain bread, $12.99
- Winter Wonderland Kids Combo: Winter Wonderland pancake, 1 hickory-smoked bacon strip, 1 pork sausage link and 1 scrambled egg
- Holiday Celebrations Family Feast: four servings scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, 8 hickory-smoked bacon strips or 8 pork sausage links, and 8 buttermilk pancakes. Comes with holiday decorations including vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, blue vanilla sauce & mini marshmallows. Serves 4. Available for IHOP ‘N Go only, $24.99
These new holiday items are available until January 2nd 2022. Additionally, guests can enjoy the new Winter Wonderland pancakes during daily IHOPPY Hour from 2-10pm for just $5 or $6 in some areas.
Prices listed from the IHOP closest to us in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Image credit, IHOP.