It’s no surprise many restaurant menus are adding oozing cheesey dishes to menus right now. With Fall temps dropping, who doesn’t love the comforting and warm embrace of some melted cheese! IHOP are the latest brand to add cheese-loaded items to their menu. A recent update sees SIX all new Hand Crafted Melts added to the menu.
The new additions are as follows:
- Cali Roasted Turkey Melt – roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin whole milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado & mayo, grilled multigrain bread, $12.99
- Cheese-Crusted Four Cheese Melt – Pepper Jack, American, & Wisconsin whole milk cheeses on cheese-crusted bread. Comes with Poblano queso for dipping, $7.99
- Pepper Jack Patty Melt – Angus beef steakburger patty, Pepper Jack cheese, grilled onions, pickled jalapenos & IHOP Sauce on cheese-crusted bread, $9.99
- Ham & Egg Melt: Black Forest ham, fried egg & American cheese on grilled bread, $9.89
- BBQ Mac Melt – pulled pork with a creamy BBQ sauce, cheddar mac & cheese, Wisconsin whole milk cheese, pickles, grilled bread, served with a creamy BBQ sauce for dipping, $9.99
- Buffalo Chicken Melt – crispy chicken breast strips tossed in Franks RedHot Buffalo Sauce, pickles & Wisconsin whole milk cheese on grilled bread, served with buttermilk ranch for dipping, $11.99
IHOP’s existing Philly Cheese Stacker ($10.29) joins the 6 new sandwiches making for seven melts in total. Prices listed from the location closest to us in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Just a small selection of other new cheesey dishes out there in recent weeks includes: Taco Bell’s Cantina Crispy Melts, Fazoli’s Mac N Cheese, Slim Chickens Mac N Cheese, and Nathan’s Cheddar Cheesy Bacon Burger.
Image credit, IHOP.