Fans of Red Lobster’s yearly lobster celebration should mark February 1st in their diary; thats the day for the return of the event! Items on the menu for Lobsterfest 2021 include:
- Ultimate Surf and Turf – 6 oz. filet mignon, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and bacon-wrapped sea scallops. Served with choice of two sides (new dish, pictured)
- Kung Pao Noodles with Fried Lobster – battered, fried lobster tail with noodles in a sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce with edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews, and green onions (new dish)
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – roasted rock lobster tail, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and lobster-and-shrimp linguini in creamy lobster sauce. Served with choice of two sides
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth
- Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon – Maine lobster tail, grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and Atlantic salmon, brown butter. Served with choice of two sides
- Lobster Linguini – Maine lobster meat with tomatoes and linguini in a creamy lobster sauce
As the brand is keen on seafood sustainability, Red Lobster will also make a donation to lobster sustainability efforts, for every Lobster Lover’s Dream purchased.
In addition to all that lobster the chain is adding a a new Baja Shrimp Bowl to the menu on February 1st, featuring seasoned shrimp, fresh avocado, black beans, quinoa rice, pickled red onion, crispy slaw, pico de gallo, sour cream and tortilla strips with jalapeño ranch. The dish joins the recently added Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger.
Image credit, Red Lobster.