Update February 22nd 2021: we got our hands on all three of the new sandwiches and tested them all out in detail. Read the full review and story here.
It’s slated to be McDs biggest release of the year – on February 24th the brand is expected to drop their trio of new Crispy Chicken sandwiches. The lineup announced in January will see the following new menu items:
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich – topped with crinkle cut pickles and served on a new toasted, buttered potato roll
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – served with a Spicy Pepper Sauce and crinkle cut pickles on a toasted potato roll
- Deluxe Chicken Sandwich – served with shredded lettuce, Roma tomatoes and mayo
Savvy fans though can gain access through the chain’s secret CHKNDrop.com website on February 18th though, well if their lucky and fast enough! Lucky participants who score the ‘limited-edition capsule’ will get
- Early access to the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich starting on Feb. 23, one day before it’s available in restaurants nationwide. The hottest new chicken sandwich in the game features a brand-new crispy, juicy, tender fillet made with all-white meat chicken. We’re serving it up three ways – Crispy, Spicy and Deluxe – and featuring mouthwatering ingredients like a toasted, buttered potato roll, crinkle cut pickles and our Spicy Pepper Sauce.
- An original, never-before-heard audio track created by super music producer Tay Keith on 7″ vinyl. Created for our new Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and debuting soon in our advertising, you can hear it here first and only get a copy with this drop.
- A limited-edition hoodie that reps the deliciousness of our new Crispy Chicken Sandwich in one word “crispyjuicytender” (yeah, we made that up) and features a waveform design of Tay Keith’s original track running up one sleeve. Available in sizes S through XXL.
Put a note in your calendar and check CHKNDrop.com at noon ET, on Feb. 18, to lock in your drop for $5.00 USD!