With the temperatures dropping and Fall slowly moving into Winter, Denny’s has a perfect new comfort food lineup debuting this month. An all new Melts and Bowls menu is now available nationwide including the following new dishes:
- The Grand Slamwich – a melt with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham and American cheese on potato bread grilled with a maple spice spread
- All-American Patty Melt – beef patty with caramelized onions, Swiss & American cheeses and All-American sauce on grilled potato bread
- Chick ‘N’ Shroom Melt – grilled chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, spinach, Swiss cheese and mayo on grilled potato bread
- Steakhouse Deluxe Bowl – grilled prime rib on red-skinned mashed potatoes, broccoli, pepper jack queso, cheddar cheese and diced bacon, served with dinner bread
- Chicken Biscuit & Gravy Bowl – two open-faced biscuits topped with chicken tenders and country gravy, cheddar cheese and two eggs
Denny’s is also bringing back the Thanksgiving favorite, Turkey & Dressing Dinner too. The dinner comes with carved turkey breast, savory stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce and is served with two sides and dinner bread. Denny’s will also have Pumpkin and Pecan Pie for a limited time too.
Image credit, Denny’s.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…