Kicking off 2019 in style, Del Taco has launched a new menu promotion offering a Mix And Match 2 for $4 and 2 for $5 value menu. The Mix2 Menu lets guests mix and match two of the following items for just $4:
- Chicken Flatbread Taco: Warm, savory flatbread filled with freshly grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes and hand-grated cheddar cheese.
- Chicken Street Taco: Freshly grilled chicken, topped with roasted chile salsa, diced onions, fresh cilantro, and hand-sliced avocado, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas.
- Beer Battered Fish Taco: A wild-caught Alaska Pollock fillet in a crispy beer batter, topped with crunchy shredded cabbage, Del Taco’s secret sauce and handmade pico de gallo, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas and served with a fresh-cut lime wedge.
- Cheese Quesadilla: Spicy Jack or hand-grated cheddar cheese and tangy green sauce, flat-grilled in a flour tortilla.
The new value menu also satisfies burrito cravings by letting guests mix and match any two of the following Classic Burritos for just $5:
- Del Combo Burrito: Seasoned beef combined with slow-cooked beans made from scratch, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Del Beef Burrito: Seasoned beef, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Classic Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, Del Taco’s famous secret sauce, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, fresca lime rice, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, tangy green sauce and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- 8 Layer Veggie Burrito: Slow-cooked beans made from scratch, fresca lime rice, tangy guacamole, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, hand-grated cheddar cheese, zesty red sauce and cool sour cream, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…