This months sees Newk’s Eatery launch a massively updated selection of new menu items – with something for everyone. The updates include nine new additions with a focus on quality ingredients and proteins.
The new Newk’s menu updates are as follows:
- Newk’s Cheesesteak Sandwich – medium-rare petite tenderloin steak, Newk’s pimiento cheese, cheddar cheese, red and yellow bell peppers, caramelized onions and mayo, Parisian bread, $11.99
- Portabella Veggie Sandwich – portabella mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers, Swiss cheese, basil pesto, Parisian bread, $9.49
- Salmon Caesar Salad – grilled salmon, romaine-blend lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, $14.49
- Supreme Pizza – pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, red and yellow bell peppers, red onions, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, mozzarella, pizza sauce, fresh basil, $10.99
- Newk’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Steak Sandwich – medium-rare petite tenderloin steak, sweet & spicy house-made BBQ sauce, jalapenos, $11.99
- Portabella Veggie Pizza – Newk’s signature crust, portabella mushrooms, veggies, basil pesto, $10.49
- Double Club – double the meat and cheese, Parisian bread, $12.49
- Kids menu – Cheeseburger Pizza, $4.99
- Cheeseburger – Mac & Cheese, $4.99
The updated menu options also comes with a new “Pick a Pair” choice that gives diners a selection of a Large Pairing, Half Pairing or new Half Salad + Half Soup pairing.
Prices listed above are those from a location closest to us in Denver, Colorado.
Image credit, Newk’s Eatery.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…