If you’re looking to surprise your guests this holiday – Red Lobster have just the thing for you – releasing the top secret deals of their Cheddar Bay Biscuit Stuffing. You can craft the Red Lobster stuffing by cooking up your own biscuits from scratch or buying the all new ready to bale Cheddar Biscuits from Walmart.
You can find the recipe and instructions here as follows:
- Pre heat oven to 300*F
- Spread Cheddar Bay Biscuit pieces and cubed bread out on large baking sheet and cook in pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally until dry. Cool and reserve in medium size bowl. Preheat ovento 350°F.
- In a medium sauté pan heat butter over medium heat, once melted add onions, celery, carrots and sauté until slightly softened.
- Stir in herbs, salt and pepper remove from heat, add to reserved Cheddar Bay Biscuit pieces and cubed bread.
- While gently folding add chicken broth slowly to reserved Cheddar Bay Biscuit pieces, cubed bread, cooked onions, celery, carrots. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Layer mixture into a pre-greased 9X13 baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Ingredients as follows:
12 Each or 8 Cups of Cheddar Bay
Biscuits (torn into small pieces)
6 Cups of Bread (cut into small cubes)
1 Cup of Butter
2 Cups Yellow Onion (diced)
1 Cup Celery (diced)
1/2 Cup Carrot (diced)
1 Tsp Dry Sage
1/2 Tsp Dry Thyme
2 Tbs Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
3 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper to taste