Burger-experts Red Robin are the latest chain to get in on the spicy fun with August seeing their Summer Heat Wave menu release. The limited time update includes three all new selections with a spicy twist.
The trio of new items are as follows:
- Scorpion Gourmet Burger – burger topped with Scorpion Pepper Sauce, pepper-jack cheese, fried jalapeño coins, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, red onions, jalapeños roasted in Scorpion sauce, roasted garlic aioli, sesame seed bun
- Scorpion Wings – bone-in or boneless wings in Scorpion Pepper Sauce with Whiskey River BBQ Sauce, served with Yukon kettle chips
- Pineapple Chile Margarita- Epsolòn Reposado Tequila, chile poblano liqueur, pineapple juice, margarita mix, served on the rocks with jalapeño slice, lime wedge
As well as those fiery additions, Red Robin has a dup to help diners cool off too, one drink and one dessert:
- The Gold Fashioned – Jim Beam Bourbon, Grand Marnier, simple syrup, bitters, orange wedge and cherry
- Blue Bunny Super Fudge Brownie Load’d Bar – chocolate frozen dairy dessert, chocolate fudge swirl, brownies, fudge sauce, milk chocolate coating, chocolate cookie crunch
Image credit, Red Robin.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…