More burger news for you, this time from Red Robin. This Spring sees the burger brand take the wraps of an all new “Whiskey River BBQ sauce” line of menu items. These include:
- Smokehouse Brisket Burger – beef burger topped with Whiskey River BBQ Sauce, chopped smoked brisket, black-peppered bacon, Provolone cheese, roasted jalapeños, dill pickle planks, onion straws and chipotle aioli, toasted brioche bun. Served with Bottomless Steak Fries
- Smothered BBQ Brisket Chips – Yukon Chips topped with beer cheese sauce, chopped smoked brisket, hardwood-smoked bacon, diced red onions, dill pickles and drizzled with Whiskey River BBQ Sauce
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Milkshake – vanilla soft serve blended with pineapple juice and cake flavor. Topped with whipped cream, pineapple, caramel sauce and a maraschino cherry
The trio of new options are limited-time and available for dine in and delivery alike. The Spring time update is also jointed by a top of new drinks and desserts too as follows:
- Freckled Lemonade Cake – lemon cake layered with white chocolate-flecked lemon mousse and topped with lemon curd and strawberry puree
- Sunset Lemonade – Minute Maid Lemonade, citrus juice, pineapple juice and an essence of desert pear
- Tequila Sunset – Espolòn Reposado tequila, Grand Marnier, pineapple juice and all-natural margarita mix with an essence of desert pear. Served with an orange wedge
Image credit, Red Robin.
You must log in to post a comment.