You might know the name Libby’s BBQ from your favorite delivery app like Uber Eats or DoorDash. The brand was previously a delivery-only concept operated by Ruby Tuesday. Starting this month however Tuesday’s are now offering the BBQ creations on their regular dine-in menu, as well as to go from stores.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – pulled pork, brioche bun with fries or tots, $9.99
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich – smoked brisket, brioche bun, fries or tots, $11.99
- Pulled Pork Plate – pulled pork, 2 sides, $13.99
- Smoked Brisket Plate – smoked brisket, 2 sides, $17.99
- New BBQ Trio – smoked brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, 2 sides, $21.99
Ruby Tuesday continues to offer its “2 for $22” deal as well which includes one appetizer and two meals for just $22, available every day for lunch or dinner.
Image credit, Ruby Tuesday.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…