You might know the name Libby’s BBQ from your favorite delivery app like Uber Eats or DoorDash. The brand was previously a delivery-only concept operated by Ruby Tuesday. Starting this month however Tuesday’s are now offering the BBQ creations on their regular dine-in menu, as well as to go from stores.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – pulled pork, brioche bun with fries or tots, $9.99
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich – smoked brisket, brioche bun, fries or tots, $11.99
- Pulled Pork Plate – pulled pork, 2 sides, $13.99
- Smoked Brisket Plate – smoked brisket, 2 sides, $17.99
- New BBQ Trio – smoked brisket, pulled pork, smoked sausage, 2 sides, $21.99
Ruby Tuesday continues to offer its “2 for $22” deal as well which includes one appetizer and two meals for just $22, available every day for lunch or dinner.
Image credit, Ruby Tuesday.