Shake Shack are set to ask their fans if they can handle the heat with their latest special release. September 16th sees four new options hit the menu boards, all in partnership with YouTube sensation Hot Ones. The quartet of spicy new additions are as follows:
- Hot Ones Burger – 100% angus beef burger, Hot Ones Spicy ShackSauce, applewood smoked bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, toasted potato bun, $8.39
- Hot Ones Chicken – crispy white-meat chicken, Hot Ones Spicy ShackSauce, applewood smoked bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, toasted potato bun, $8.89
- Hot Ones Cheese Fries – crinkle cuts topped, cheese sauce and Aleppo Pepper, served with Hot Ones Spicy ShackSauce, $5.19
- Hot Ones Bacon Cheese Fries -crinkle cuts, applewood-smoked bacon, cheese sauce, Aleppo pepper, served with Hot Ones™ Spicy ShackSauce, $6.39
If you want to take things to the next level Shake Shack are also offering an additional sauce called the Last Dab Packet. The brand reckon this “sauce is X-rated HOT: and contains the Apollo Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, The Apollo Pepper Powder, The Apollo Pepper Distillate.
All the new releases are limited time specials only. If you need to cool off remember that Shake Shack also have the following new Fall flavored shakes too:
- Apple Cider Donut Shake – apple cider donut frozen custard, whipped cream, cinnamon donut crunch, $6.09
- Pumpkin Patch Shake – Libby’s pure pumpkin puree, vanilla frozen custard, cinnamon, nutmeg, whipped cream, candied pumpkin seeds, $6.09
- Choco Salted Toffee Shake – chocolate frozen custard, salted toffee sauce, whipped cream, chocolate toffee sprinkles
Prices listed above are from the Shake Shack closest to us in Salt Lake City.
Image credit, Shake Shack.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…