The dizzying revamp of Subway’s menu continues apace, this month seeing two all new Italian style subs hitting menu boards. The two new sandwiches are as follows:
- Mozza Meat – new savory capicola, black forest ham, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers on Artisan Italian Bread, MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette. Priced $5.69 six inch, $8.59 footlong, $10.59 footlong PRO.
- Supreme Meats – Artisan Italian Bread topped with pepperoni, Genoa salami, capicola, black forest ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, banana pepper, MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette. Priced $5.49 six inch, $8.69 footlong, $9.69 footlong PRO.
A third new sandwich is also available via The Vault (only accessible by online and app orders). Apparently designed by one of the NFL’s most recognizable Italians – Jimmy Garoppolo’s Benissimo – it comes with pepperoni, rotisserie-style chicken, provolone, spinach, tomatoes, and Peppercorn Ranch on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread. Priced $6.39 six inch, $9.89 footlong, $12.19 footlong PRO.
The updates rely on several ingredient updates including
These new sandwiches are built with flavorful Italian-inspired ingredients, bringing a taste of Italy to the menu.
- New Capicol – a spiced and smoked cold cut ham
- BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette – a fan-favorite topping brings a tangy and garlicky herb flavor
- Italian Herbs & Cheese Bread
Prices listed above from the location closest to us in Salt Lake City.
Image credit, Subway, Supreme Meats