The dizzying revamp of Subway’s menu continues apace, this month seeing two all new Italian style subs hitting menu boards. The two new sandwiches are as follows:
- Mozza Meat – new savory capicola, black forest ham, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers on Artisan Italian Bread, MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette. Priced $5.69 six inch, $8.59 footlong, $10.59 footlong PRO.
- Supreme Meats – Artisan Italian Bread topped with pepperoni, Genoa salami, capicola, black forest ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, banana pepper, MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette. Priced $5.49 six inch, $8.69 footlong, $9.69 footlong PRO.
A third new sandwich is also available via The Vault (only accessible by online and app orders). Apparently designed by one of the NFL’s most recognizable Italians – Jimmy Garoppolo’s Benissimo – it comes with pepperoni, rotisserie-style chicken, provolone, spinach, tomatoes, and Peppercorn Ranch on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread. Priced $6.39 six inch, $9.89 footlong, $12.19 footlong PRO.
The updates rely on several ingredient updates including
These new sandwiches are built with flavorful Italian-inspired ingredients, bringing a taste of Italy to the menu.
- New Capicol – a spiced and smoked cold cut ham
- BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette – a fan-favorite topping brings a tangy and garlicky herb flavor
- Italian Herbs & Cheese Bread
Prices listed above from the location closest to us in Salt Lake City.
Image credit, Subway, Supreme Meats
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…