The recent rumors we highlighted seem to have now been confirmed; Taco Bell has now confirmed some massive changes to their menu.
Beginning August 13 the chain will be simplifying their menu. The business writes that the evolved menu comes from months of “analyzing the new way we are running our restaurants”, and will “ensure an easy and fast ordering experience for our guests and team members, while simultaneously opening up opportunities for even more innovation.”
With that in mind the following items are set to be axed:
- Grilled Steak Soft Taco
- 7-Layer Burrito
- Nachos Supreme
- Beefy Fritos Burrito®
- Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
- Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
- Chips & Dips
- Mini Skillet Bowl
On the bright side the brand also writes about the following new items coming to the business:
- New Additions: Part of this updated menu includes brand new menu items that feature craveable, fan-favorite ingredients:
● $5** Grande Nachos Box: Includes a layer of tortilla chips, a double serving of seasoned beef, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, three-cheese blend, pico de gallo, guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream. The box, which comes complete with a medium drink, is returning for a limited time and is available for pick-up, delivery, and in our app.
● Beef Burrito: A new permanent addition to our Cravings Value Menu, we’re certain this $1** burrito will become a new fan favorite.
- Quesarito: While the Quesarito may be removed from our menuboards, there is no need to say goodbye. You can still order the Quesarito digitally via our website or on our app.
- Customization: We know some vegetarian go-to items might be gone, but Taco Bell’s menu remains highly customizable. Don’t forget to lookout for the vegetarian symbol on menus to indicate vegetarian products***, and remember you can swap out any protein for beans in any menu item.
Image credit, Taco Bell.