After successful testing in various areas, Taco John’s are now rolling out a brand new value menu to all locations. The new wallet friendly menu includes options priced $1, $2 and $3 as follows:
- Chicken Snack Quesadilla – white meat grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, special flour tortilla, $1.00
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips – Crispy flour tortilla chips, cinnamon and sugar, $1.00
- Spicy Chicken & Potato Griller – white meat grilled chicken, potato Olés, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce, soft flour tortilla, $2.00
- Chicken, Bacon Guacamole Street Taco – white meat grilled chicken, bacon, guacamole, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, tortilla of corn and flour, $2.00
- Sirloin Steak & Potato Griller – sirloin steak, Potato Olés, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy chipotle sauce, Super Hot sauce, flour tortilla, $3.00
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Loaded Potato Olés – Potato Olés, warm nacho cheese sauce, creamy ranch dressing, bacon, pickled jalapeño slices, $3.00
To mark the new value menu, now through April 5th TJ locations are offering FREE $2 Chicken, Bacon Guacamole Street Taco to guests who order a regular priced, any sized Pepsi product and redeem the offer in the Taco John’s App! Those who already have the App will see the coupon in their Offers tab on the morning of the launch. Guacamole may be extra at some places, but not at Taco John’s!
Image credit, Taco John’s.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…