It’s that time of year that Red Lobster fans always eagerly anticipate. Now through to November 6th – endless shrimp are back on the menu! If you’re new to this special deal, the endless shrimp offer is available all day, every day. The brand writes that:
“Guests are invited to roll up their sleeves and indulge in a variety of craveable offerings by choosing two delicious shrimp preparations to start, and when they are gone, order additional shrimp dishes one at a time. Each Ultimate Endless Shrimp meal is accompanied by a choice of side and of course, unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Insider tip: avoid grabbing the extra biscuit to leave room for endless amounts of shrimp.”
This year’s lineup features a new Parmesan-Bacon Shrimp Scampi as well as the return of some favorite. This year’s Ultimate Endless Shrimp menu features five enticing shrimpy options as follows:
- Parmesan-Bacon Shrimp Scampi – shrimp, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce, with shaved Parmesan, Parmesan panko, bacon, and parsley
- Argentine Red Shrimp – skewer of wild-caught Argentine red shrimp, grilled and served over rice
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – shrimp in an Alfredo sauce on linguini
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp – breaded, butterflied and lightly fried, served with cocktail sauce
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi – garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in garlic butter sauce
The special deal is also available for orders to go. For to go orders guests get to mix and match four shrimp preparations plus a choice of side and Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Image credit, Red Lobster.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…