Many popular restaurants get in on the game day fun with a variety of deals, specials and discounts. Super Bowl LVI is the 56th National Football League championship game, and will be help on Sunday February 13th, 2022.
Stay tuned for 2022 options – we will update this page as soon as we start hearing from restaurants. In the meantime, here’s what happened in 2021:
Super Bowl restaurant specials 2021
Here are all the deals we know about from 2021. As with all deals and discounts availability and pricing may vary by area, please call your local restaurant directly to confirm.
Hot or ready to bake full pizza for a dollar when purchased for delivery via the 7-11 app on the big day. Also two pizzas for $10 for rewards members shopping in stores.
On Sunday, February 7th the national chain will give away 1.6 million FREE Boneless Wings to fans nationwide. Order $40 or more of food to go or for delivery and receive 40 FREE Boneless Wings; just use promo code BIGGAME. The brand recommends ordering before half time as the offer is expected to sell out quickly!
Applebee’s Boneless Wings come tossed in your choice of Classic Hot Buffalo, Honey BBQ, or Sweet Asian Chile Sauce, and served with Bleu Cheese or House-Made Ranch Dressing and of course, celery on the side.
The upscale pizza joint are offering both in person pickup and delivery options. Pickup options for Super Bowl LV include:
- One large Pepperoni Pizza, $9.95
- Party of One Bundle with 11-inch, one-topping pizza and regular drink, $7.95
Delivery items include:
- Cheesy Bread Bundle with one large two-topping pizza, two bottled drinks and the new Cheesy Bread, $20.95
- Two large two-topping pizza, $22.00
Buffalo Wild Wings
BWW are offering their “overtime button” for the third year in a row. If the game goes to overtime, Buffalo Wild Wings will offer free wings for everyone in America.
Should the February 7th game in Tampa be tied after regulation, everyone in the U.S. and Canada can redeem six free boneless or traditional wings at Buffalo Wild Wings on February 22nd from 4-7 p.m. The offer is available for dine-in and in-person takeout only.
According to BWW partner BetMGM, the overtime odds for the Big Game opened at +900 which means a $100 bet would pay out $1000 (including stake) if OT happens. That equates to the sportsbook thinking America has a 10% chance of winning free wings.
Offering a free take and bake pizza to guests who spend $15 and sign up to the CPK Rewards scheme until February 6th.
Dickey’s BBQ Pit
Game day specials at the BBQ experts are as follows:
- Dickey’s Big Yellow Box Ribs & Wings Party Pack – a combination of 18 Ribs and 24 Wings, Mac and Cheese, Cole Slaw, Rolls, Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing, $115
- Pit-Smoked Wings – available in six, nine, 12, 18 and 24 pieces
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs – available in six, nine, 12, 18 and 24 pieces
- Dickey’s 80th Anniversary Combo – a pairing of the Pulled Pork Classic Sandwich, your choice of side, and a Double Berry Cobbler, $8.80
- Kids Eat Free Sunday – receive a free Kid’s Meal with an order of $10 or more using the code KEFOLO. *One Kid’s Meal per check with a minimum $10 purchase. Available at participating Dickey’s locations only. Kids 12 and under. Not valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions
In addition, Dickey’s is also guests free delivery via their website or app on orders over $10. Select the “Doorstep Drop Off” option at checkout. *Valid for orders of $10 or more placed through dickeys.com or the Dickey’s App.
Domino’s are offering a $5.99 mix and match deal; choose two or more of the following menu items for just $5.99 each
- Medium two-topping pizzas
- Bread Twists
- Marbled Cookie Brownies
- Specialty Chicken
- Oven Baked Sandwiches
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Eight-piece orders of boneless chicken wings or pasta in a dish
The sub shop have a couple of items for the 2021 Sunday fun this year:
- Big Game Catering: 10% off any half platter (subs & snack option OR subs & salad option). Order in advance online at FirehouseSubs.com or on the app. Offer is valid 2/1 – 2/14.
- Big Game Rewards: Triple points on Hook & Ladder and Italian subs (of any size!). Offer is valid on Game Day, 2/7. To be eligible for rewards, guests can download the Firehouse Subs app in their device’s app store.
The West-coast based brand have a range of bundles for the big day:
- $25 Chars & Bites Bundle – 4 Charburgers with cheese, 4 fries, 10 piece Crispy Chicken Bites
- $25 Family Char Meal – 4 Charburgers with cheese, 4 fries, 1 fresh cut entree garden salad
- $30 Variety Meal – 2 Charburgers with cheese, 2 Chargrilled Chicken Sandwiches, 2 fries, 2 onion rings, 1 fresh cut entree garden salad
Game Day Family Feast to share with family and friend. Comes with crispy chicken strips sampler and French fries! 18 pieces of buttermilk crispy chicken strips are available in Original, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo®, tangy BBQ or a combination of all three. Served with a choice of dipping sauce. Available for IHOP ‘N Go only. Not available for dine-in. $29.99.
Big Game Bundles via pickup or delivery. The bundles includes a choice of three seafood dishes, two large sides, eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and a four-pack of Pepsi for $46.99.
For bigger parties the Ultimate Big Game Bundle is available with Maine lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with two family-style sides, 8 Cheddar Bay Biscuits and a Pepsi 4-pack. Serves 4. $110.99.
25% off Family Meal Bundles and Platters (to go) using code HOMETEAM. Deal available from February 5th through 7th.
The grocery store have a range of specials so you can cater the perfect game party at home. Whole Foods are offering 20% off made in house dips, guacamole and salsa. They’re slo offering 40% off their house made bone-in chicken wings too.
Wienerschnitzel / Hamburger Stand
On February 7th, swing by any participating location and score 25 Mini Corn Dogs for only $5 (tax extra). The dogs are covered in sweet honey corn batter and deep fried. Limit 4 orders per guest. Valid 2/7/21 only at participating locations.
Image credit, Applebees 2021 promotion.