After five decades in the biz, Ruby Tuesday are celebrating the huge milestone by adding four new menu items to their big bold menu. The new dishes include:
- Big Philly Cheeseburger – grilled shaved steak with RT burger sauce, peppers, onions and baby bellas, smothered in cheese, $11.99
- Double Cheese Bacon Crunch Burger – RT classic burger, cheddar bacon cream cheese, crispy onions, $10.99
- Boneless wings – Parmesan Garlic and So Sassy Honey flavors, $9.99
- Loaded mac ‘n cheese – smoked sausage, grilled peppers and onions, $13.99
- Parmesan Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese – crispy chicken breast, marinara sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, served on mac ‘n cheese, $14.99
Also launching to mark the birthday is a new sweepstakes for guests. Call the #NowThatsABigDeal $5K Sweepstakes the contents will award 50 total winners with prizes ranging from $25 in Ruby Big Bucks to $5,000 in cash! Guests can visit the Ruby Tuesday website to submit an entry Oct. 1 through Oct. 31.
Prices listed above from the closest Ruby Tuesday to us in Salt Lake City.
Image credit, Ruby Tuesday.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…