Just in time for Superbowl Sunday Taco John’s have upped their chip and dip game. For February the brand have unveiled a new “bigger, bolder and cheesier” side dish. The new Queso Blanco is a rich and creamy cheese sauce with just the right amount of jalapeno kick. An order of the dip with chips is priced $2.19.
The cheese sauce is also available as part of other dishes in a new Queso Blanco Creations lineup:
- Queso Chicken Boss Burrito, steak, $8.59
- Queso Chicken Boss Burrito, chicken, $6.00
- Queso Blanco Boss Bowl, steak, $8.59
- Queso Blanco Boss Bowl, chicken, $7.59
- Queso Loaded Nachos, steak, $7.99
- Queso Loaded Nachos, chicken, $6.99
To mark the launch, now through February 7th Taco John’s is offering one free side of Queso Blanco and chips to anyone who downloads their app. The Queso is available until March 15th.
Listed prices from the store closest to us in Denver CO.
Image credit, Taco John’s
You must log in to post a comment.