Building on the launch of their recent cauli-mash, QDOBA are going full speed ahead with a whole menu line up of healthy eats for the new year. Now available on the menu, a range of “better for you” options that tick various boxes such as keto, vegetarian, low-carb and gluten-free.
Newer menu creations under the Vegetarian, Keto & More category include:
- Cauli-Mash Low-Carb Chicken Bowl (gluten free, under 500 calories, only 22g of carbs)—made with roasted-in-house Mexican Cauliflower Mash topped with grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced and sautéed fajita veggies, freshly-made pico de gallo, salsa verde, sour cream and sprinkled with shredded cheese
- Impossible™ Taco Salad (vegetarian, 550 calories, vegan without shredded cheese)—seasoned plant-based Impossible™ protein accompanies fresh romaine and pinto beans, topped with freshly-made pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa, shredded cheese and crunchy tortilla strips
- Smoked Brisket Keto Bowl (keto, gluten free)—this fan favorite is made with smoked brisket served over crisp romaine lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, shredded cheese, salsa verde and hand-smashed guacamole
- Citrus Lime Chicken Salad (gluten free without tortilla strips, under 550 calories)—made with grilled adobo chicken served atop fresh romaine topped with black beans, chile corn salsa, freshly-made pico de gallo, crunchy tortilla strips and citrus lime vinaigrette
- Paleo Chicken Salad (paleo, gluten free, 300 calories)—featuring grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced fajita veggies and hand-smashed guacamole, served atop fresh romaine topped with freshly-made pico de gallo and salsa verde
- Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl (gluten free, 480 calories)—this tasty bowl includes grilled adobo chicken, seasoned brown rice, fresh romaine and black beans, along with hand-smashed guacamole, freshly-made pico de gallo and roasted tomato salsa
- Street Style Pulled Pork Tacos (gluten free, 370 calories)—made with slow-braised pulled pork wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with salsa verde, freshly-made pico de gallo and cotija cheese
To promote these new options the brand are also offering a free entree (on future orders) should you purchase online Jan 11th through Jan 17th.
Image credit, QDOBA.
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic Salt Lake City, and a former freelance restaurant critic. I’ve worked extensively with local, regional and national food and drink organizations. I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have been writing about food and drink for more than fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I don’t mind admitting to a certain secret obsession with fast food as well – and that’s where Menu And Price comes in…