Building on the launch of their recent cauli-mash, QDOBA are going full speed ahead with a whole menu line up of healthy eats for the new year. Now available on the menu, a range of “better for you” options that tick various boxes such as keto, vegetarian, low-carb and gluten-free.
Newer menu creations under the Vegetarian, Keto & More category include:
- Cauli-Mash Low-Carb Chicken Bowl (gluten free, under 500 calories, only 22g of carbs)—made with roasted-in-house Mexican Cauliflower Mash topped with grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced and sautéed fajita veggies, freshly-made pico de gallo, salsa verde, sour cream and sprinkled with shredded cheese
- Impossible™ Taco Salad (vegetarian, 550 calories, vegan without shredded cheese)—seasoned plant-based Impossible™ protein accompanies fresh romaine and pinto beans, topped with freshly-made pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa, shredded cheese and crunchy tortilla strips
- Smoked Brisket Keto Bowl (keto, gluten free)—this fan favorite is made with smoked brisket served over crisp romaine lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, shredded cheese, salsa verde and hand-smashed guacamole
- Citrus Lime Chicken Salad (gluten free without tortilla strips, under 550 calories)—made with grilled adobo chicken served atop fresh romaine topped with black beans, chile corn salsa, freshly-made pico de gallo, crunchy tortilla strips and citrus lime vinaigrette
- Paleo Chicken Salad (paleo, gluten free, 300 calories)—featuring grilled adobo chicken, hand-sliced fajita veggies and hand-smashed guacamole, served atop fresh romaine topped with freshly-made pico de gallo and salsa verde
- Low-Cal Chicken Grain Bowl (gluten free, 480 calories)—this tasty bowl includes grilled adobo chicken, seasoned brown rice, fresh romaine and black beans, along with hand-smashed guacamole, freshly-made pico de gallo and roasted tomato salsa
- Street Style Pulled Pork Tacos (gluten free, 370 calories)—made with slow-braised pulled pork wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with salsa verde, freshly-made pico de gallo and cotija cheese
To promote these new options the brand are also offering a free entree (on future orders) should you purchase online Jan 11th through Jan 17th.
Image credit, QDOBA.