The latest brand to take the wraps of a Summer styled menu update is Shake Shack. Today the brand revealed a massive eight new menu additions aimed at the warmer months ahead. The newly released items are as follows
- Hot Honey Chicken – honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted potato bun, $7.49
- Hot Honey Bites – crispy, whole white meat chicken bites with Hot Honey seasoning, served with habanero mayo sauce, $5.29 (6pc), $7.49 (10pc)
- Hot Honey Fries – crispy crinkle cuts with Hot Honey seasoning, served with habanero mayo sauce, $3.99
- Lime Agave Margarita – mocktail made with real lime juice, agave nectar, orange, jalapeño, smoked salt, and cane sugar, $3.29 (small), $4.09 (large)
- Piña Punch – mocktail made with real blackberry and caramelized pineapple, fresh lemon juice, orange zest, and agave nectar, $3.29 (small), $4.09 (large)
- Watermelon Mint Mojito – mocktail made with fresh watermelon and lime juices, mint, orange, white tea, and cane sugar, $3.29 (small), $4.09 (large)
- Cherry Pop Shake – vanilla cola frozen custard with real Amarena cherry and popping candy, whipped cream and cherry caramel candies, $5.89
- Triple Chocolate Chip Shake – chocolate frozen custard with chocolate chip cookies made with milk, dark, and semi-sweet Peruvian chocolate,whipped cream and chocolate chips, $5.89
Prices listed are from the location closest to us in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich is a spin on Shake Shack’s beloved Chick’n Shack, starring honey glaze made with shallots, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and passion fruit puree. The habanero mayo sauce is made with pickled fresh habanero peppers and features a spicy, floral, flavor profile. The updates are reminiscent of the brand’s Korean ‘update’ back at the start of the year – you can read more on that here.
The menu will run from July 1 through October 4.
Image credit, Shake Shack.